Court Reservation Rules
In fairness to other members, please observe the following rules:
- Courts may be reserved up to seven days in advance for play between 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- Courts may be reserved for up 90 minutes. Reservations are made in 30 minute increments. Some longer times may be reserved for team matches and special events at the discretion of the tennis professional.
- Courts are booked on the hour and l/2 hour. For example, we do not accept a 5:15 pm reservation.
- Courts reserved but not claimed within fifteen (15) minutes of their designated starting time will be considered a “no-show” and the court will be forfeited and opened up for another member’s use.
- Players should cancel their court reservations as far in advance as possible if they cannot arrive at their reserved time. Repeated “no shows” may result in revoked booking access.
- Open courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, reserved courts are honored over walk-ons. Courts must be signed up each time you play regardless of whether they are empty or not. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of a court to a reservation booked online.
- The same players may not sign up for two consecutive time slots. Once a Member has finished playing, he or she may then reserve a court again, if available.
- Each membership (family) may reserve only one court at a time.
- Junior players with a reservation are entitled to the same rights and privileges as adults.