Tennis attire, including tennis shoes, must be worn by anyone using the courts. Shirts must be worn at all times. Black-soled shoes, jeans, sports bras without shirts, cutoffs, tank tops on men, and bathing suits are NOT allowed.
All guests must be accompanied by a member who must remain on the court during play.
Court reservations must be made by reserving a court via the online court reservation system YourCourts.com. If you experience trouble booking a court please refer to the Court Reservation Guide or contact the tennis staff.
In fairness to other court users, the following rules apply:
- Courts may be reserved up to seven days in advance for play between 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- Courts may be reserved for up 90 minutes. Reservations are made in 30 minute increments. Some longer times may be reserved for team matches and special events at the discretion of the tennis professional.
- Courts are booked on the hour and l/2 hour. For example, we do not accept a 5:15 pm reservation.
- Courts reserved but not claimed within fifteen (15) minutes of their designated starting time will be considered a “no-show” and the court will be forfeited and opened up for another member’s use.
- Players should cancel their court reservations as far in advance as possible if they cannot arrive at their reserved time. Repeated “no shows” may result in revoked booking access.
- Open courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, reserved courts are honored over walk-ons. Courts must be signed up each time you play regardless of whether they are empty or not. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of a court to a reservation booked online.
- The same players may not sign up for two consecutive time slots. Once a member has finished playing, he or she may then reserve a court again, if available.
- Each membership (family) may reserve only one court at a time.
- Junior players with a reservation are entitled to the same rights and privileges as adults.
Upon arriving at the court, all walk-ons should check the online court schedule to determine if any courts are open and make reservations accordingly. Failure to reserve the court upon arrival may result in the forfeiture of a court to a reservation booked online.
– Members and their dependents and guests use the courts at their own risk and are responsible for any damage to Club property by their dependents or guests.
– Trash must be deposited in trashcans.
– Profanity or loud noise is not allowed in the court area.
– Music or loud noise is not allowed in the court area unless it relates to tennis programming.
– Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards or any other non-tennis related activity are not allowed in the court area.
– No food is permitted on courts.
– Pets are not allowed on courts.
– Proper respect should be shown for all Club property, including grounds, courts, and tennis equipment.
– If a match is in progress, use the gate closest to your court to enter or exit your court.
– Club water coolers are not to be opened except by staff.
– Court play ends at 11 p.m.
*Note – The duty and responsibility of all members, their children and guests are to adhere to and encourage compliance with these rules. Please report any violations to the tennis committee, the club tennis staff or to any Board member.